New PRE-STRESSED Concrete Boat Ramp System Virtually
Eliminates Constant Problems Of Costly Maintenance!
An exciting new design and engineering technique combine to create a new type of boat ramp system. So unique is this system, the Office of Patents and Trademarks in Washington D.C. has granted a copyright and trademark to its developer, Randall Tedder of Ocala, Florida.
The success of the Tedder Boat Ramps System is measured by Indiana municipalities
- In cost savings of tax payers' dollars
- In quicker and safer launchings, by the department of Enviromental Protection and the Army Corps of Engineers
- An enviromentally acceptable and superior structural design accepted by all permitting agencies.
- Tested & Approved since 1985 by municipalities throughout florida
Advantages of Installing the Tedder Boat Ramp System
- No coffer damming required No de-watering required
- No damage occurs to ramp by power-loading
- Ready for use within 5-7 days(average time spent)
- No damage due to heavy equipment use
- Signed and sealed drawings provided with every installed system, eliminating costly engineering design that may not be suitable for area
- Ideal for areas with heavy boat traffic
- 6000 psi concrete and epoxy coated rebar prohibit corrosive intrusion
- No expensive, continuous maintenance required
- Unmatched 5 year warranty provided with each system (We never had to use it.)
- First system installed in 1985 with no expensive maintenance to date
- The most consistently used "pre-stress" Boat Ramp system in the State of Florida to date